Monday, October 7, 2013

Women On A Roll - Biking

























When I'm in a skirt and heels with my hair in a bun, the train makes a lot more sense than the bike. Bringing extra clothes and changing in the bathroom? No thanks. But I still would like to be more motivated to bike!

The League of American Bicylists Report of Current Data came out with a report on August 6, 2013 called Women On A Roll by Carolyn Szczepanski.

"Seattle women who do not ride on a daily basis cited higher levels of fashion and equipment concerns, including:

1. It’s difficult to bring spare clothes (44%).
2. Clothing/grooming are a problem (36%).
3. I hate arriving somewhere all red and sweaty (34%).
4. Helmets mess up my hair (31%)."

The report defined 5 ways to getting more "women on wheels":

Comfort
Convenience 
Confidence 
Consumer products 
Community

Click here for the full report!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...